How to: Enable and add bookmarks to the Safari Bookmarks Bar on your iPad
Published on August 17th, 2010 | by miharu0
Safari Browser bookmark bar is hidden by default. This tutorial will help you enable bookmark bar in Safari and add bookmarks to it.
- Start out by selecting Settings from the iPad home screen.
- Select Safari from the Settings column, and then slide the Always Show Bookmarks Bar switch to ON.
- Now launch Safari and visit a web site you want have added to your Bookmarks Bar. Tap the + (plus sign) to add a bookmark and then tap in the space that says Bookmarks.
- Tap Bookmarks Bar.
- You’ll be taken back to the previous ’screen’ and can now save the bookmark.
- It will now show up in the Bookmarks Bar for super-quick access.
- You’re done!